Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love her, but GOD loves her more.

. . . . Assalamualaikum, evening.

Exactly at 1.50 a.m. 22 January 2009, Allah s.w.t has called back my beloved grandmother in Kuala Kangsar, Perak. She was 80++ i think. But I love her. But Allah s.w.t. love her more.

I remember sweet memories when she was around. Playing pranks, make her melatah, bathing in the nearby river with her when I was small, when the river water is crystal clear, walking by the park with her, and the last moment I hold on to her hands, the last time I touched her hands.

You are deeply missed, grandma. I love you.

2 comments:

DuchessD said...

*hugs*

My condolences for you my dear. As long as her memories still inside you, she is never gone =)

That's the most important thing, she may no longer be here physically but she still lives on in your heart and prayers are what we can give her in return~ *hugs*

May Allah bless her soul in eternal peace and serenity. Amin.

bone said...

my god bless her souls.sry for the late condolences.