Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gems hits a wig goldmine! + I have a crush..

OK, me and my friends was determined to clean out our rent house since we got that house to ourselves from a bloody old renter, who loves to debt and lie for money (he even lied to us for money) so we never give him his stuffs back and guess what I found, A FEW USABLE WIG EVEN GOT BRAND NEW.

So here is them.








To add to this, we found a white magician's hat and a chef hat. OK I might open them for sellin' soon enough. So don't worry, if you saw what you like, I'll sell it. SOON.

Have you ever been in love with someone beautiful without knowing her well? I do. I DOOOO. OMG she's the most beautiful thing ever. I would do anything to get her be mine. MAN, I WISHED I WAS A GUY.
She is an Arabic+France girl, long black curly hair, and a face to fit with AND a bellydancer. And she is liek COOL. I like her so much, deep from my heart, really I do. I just don't know how, cus it's liek, only a week since we met. Damn I'm nervous + uncomfortable. I always thought of her, that face, that smile, that attitude T.T ... GAH.

Oh yeah I aint pengkid, I just want her to be a friend. WELL BEST FRIENDS IF CAN. So it's not wrong to love the girl eh? >D (stupid bisexual mind I have LOL) I STILL LIEK BOYS D:


*spazzes off*

5 comments:

Mrs Nani said...

pengkid! wait till mum knows this!

nani said...

ces trus edit. hahah :P

Ay Ike Jay said...

ha.. its never wrong to be mesmerize by other's beauty =D

I ish crushed with my best friend who is a angelina jolie look alike and her smexy voice.. XD

you're not alone gems-san!

meamizuno said...

sangat beruntung mendpt banyak wig pada masa yang sama! wahhh!! ku kagum amat padamu!

cappyfish said...

I know I'm really late commenting, but ... CAN I CHUP THE BLACK BRAID EXTENSION AND BROWN CURLY WIG?! XD That is, if you still have them, hehe~ ^_____^