Monday, December 8, 2008

Handmade Chocolates and a few babbles!



MMMMHMMMM! Does that look good or what! Well this is mine and my sis first time experience making chocolates but it won't be the last! We'll try to make a variety of it. Now I have marshmallows chocolate, nuts and cashews choclate and mix fruit chocolate. Next I will make bittersweet marshmallow/nuts and cashews/mixed fruit chocolate for those who love more bitter than diabetic pleasures. Maybe I could sell them? Who knows LOL. CHIBI ANIME CHARACTERS CHOCOLATE! How bout that? Nah, I'm not a good dealer SO DEAL WITH IT >:3

You can check out my sis's AWSUM POSSUM blog to check out moar~
http://thehanani.blogspot.com/

It's babbling time.

Raya Haji, not so great. My dad wasn't home, because he ended up being at Bukit Antarabangsa being a rescue officer for the poor victims of the lanslide. 4 ended up dead. R.I.P. Plus, it's been raining from day to night, be and my family had lunch without dad, which we should be doing, but what can I do? He has this sudden duties of his, can't blame anyone. We even got to grandma's house without him. Well that was the first time for me and my family to go back to granny's without him. Or so I thought.

And man I woke up late. I had the weirdest dreams about 2 clans of cats being rivals. Wanna hear the story? LOL OK BUT I TELL YOU THIS IS QUITE A CRAPPY/TOO MUCH DAYDREAM SIDE EFFECTS DREAM AND I DUNNO WEATHER I WANNA PUT IT UNDER THE CATEGORY OF A NIGHTMARE OR SWEET DREAM BECAUSE IT HAS BOTH T.T

Well there is a clan called the Short Haired Cats, lives on the East of Nekoland and another clan called the Long Haired Cats, that lives on the west. So, the Short Haired Cats have the ablity to sneak and also assasination, while the Long Haired Cats has the ability on weapons and technology. So I was the Male Short Haired Cat called Kiba, and I had a vision to make the both clan to be friends, despite of their differences. YES LONG HAIRED CATS ARE SOOO PRETTY BUT SHORT HAIRED CAT ARE THE MOST RELIABLE HUNTER. I know, I had cats before. Bot long haired and short ones. So I went to the Long Haired Cats HQ to talk this over, but they refused so one of them guards attack me, then I slaughtered him to death. And run for it. So that night, some the Short Haired folks seemed to caught something, a female Long Haired, Hime, who seems to be the daughter of the the Long Haired Leader. She was tortured by them, especially the guys. So I went and stop them. So I took her in, gave some water and food, and she completely ignored me. And suddenly, she spoke " Savages. . . You bastards are suited in hell. . ." And I go,"What do you Long Haired have in your pathetic mind? What grudge do you have on us?" "YOU KILLED OUR FOREFATHER! YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE!" Ok I know this sounds like Vandread, BUT YEAH I LOVE THAT ANIME so it effects my dream alot.


OK time to continue

So I went to bed. and that women was still holding some temper with her so she took out her butterfly knife and put it right on my throat. So I open m eyes, and tell her to kill me if she wanted to. So she doesn't have the bloody heart to even kill me. So she was fallen in love with we and I SLEPT WITH HER. OMG YES, TROY BRADPITT SCENE MUCH? YES IT IS.

Maybe the ending are better much kept then spoilt because this dream gave me a huge idea on character design LULZ. XD


Hey lemme introduce my lil nephew and niece!

Here is my lil nephew

And my niece


My niece is impatient on teh pizzasss...


Cute ain't she? LOL XD Alright then NATURE CALLS GAH. Buhbye.

No comments: