Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I kena tagged D:

TAG!
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they're tagged.

wth wei . . .

Ehto. . . macam mana mau mula. . .


1. I'm scared of popping balloons.


2. I like to eat sweet things, and sour tapes are my favourite. Google it if you wan to know whats that.


3. I like drawing random stuff. Sometime, I pchat with someone and they ALL ENDED UP 'DIRTY'. I mean srsly, once you start to draw your fetishes, it'll will end up "nice" ALL THE TIMES.


4. If I make costume, I mostly done it myself or with mum along. Because I'm a person who thought about monehs. SORTA.


5. I wanted to make my own mascot costume like Keroro Gunso's TAMAMA or maybe Suzuki-san from Junjou Romantica or or or or maybeh SPONGEBOB D: BUT MY MUGEN/MOMMY IS GOING TO MAKE ONE TOO YEAY. HAHAHAHAHAH! AT LAST.


6. Animal lover. I love wolves. Aren't they cute?


7. I like lolis. I'm a lolicon.


8. Have a very over-protective parents. But I love them as much as they love me. :D

I tag. . .

1. whoever wants it. :D

No comments: