Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Heart Warming songs LIST GO!

Hey, sup?

Today Imma share with you guys my TOP TEN HEARTWARMING SONGS!

10. KIRORO - Best Friends


A song, about friends. OMG you GAIZ I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART. No matter how annoying I am XD

9. KIRORO - Bokura No Message (Uninhabited Planet Survive OP)


"If this sky, if this wind and if this colours were to dissapear, what would happen to us?"

8. Angela Aki - Home


Home is calling.

7. Kuwata Keisuke - Kaze No Uta Wo Kikasete


Life-Tengoku de kimi ni aetara OST. A sad story about a surfer's family and lovingly wife.

6. Pigstar - Kimi=Hana


Yes, I know. Two words. Junjou Romantica. >.< Oh hey, here's the turning point. THE GUY LIKES THE GIRL IN THE CLIP LULZ. THERE IS NO GAY IN THIIIISSSS LULZ. ORZOTLLULUL WINZ. How do I ever wonder how it ended up being a Yaoi Anime OP song but it still WIN lulz.

5. Lifehouse - You and Me


The very first song I learnt on my guitar. Because I like this phrase in the song :-

"Everything she does is beautiful,
Everything she has is right."

4. Ai Otsuka - Friends


I love this movie. SRSLY. And I love Ai Otsuka.

3. Ayaka Hirahara - Ima Kaze No Naka De (A tale of Mari an the Three Puppies OST)


Sad but lovely story. Based on true ecounter. And thos cute puppies. . . AWWW. .

2. Bulldog Mansion - Destiny


The only korean band I support the most. LULZ

1. KIRORO - Ikite Koso


A song about your parent's sacrifices to let you know more about this untamely world.

There u go XDXD My list out of mai mind gah.....

No comments: